Thursday, October 18, 2007

me getting CATastrophic!! HELP!!

Okie so i am blogging after a long time!! Things have kept me busy...and how!! It may sound a bit exaggerating but CAT has made me go nuts! literally! No matter how hard i try i am not able to tame it. Numbers seem to get jumbled inside my head.... words no longer make sense ..no matter how simple they are. I am more interested in doin things other than studying for CAT!

So its official now...i am by no teeny tiny way gonna crack it this year..and maybe the years to follow :) One thing good about it is atleast it has succeeded to keep me at my toes. I shud be honest here and accept that i have not been slogging my arse out now..but cmon..cant i get a gud percentile..without having to slog. Well it makes me very sad to everytime see myself in that 89 percentile region. but i also have been able to consistently maintain it..hehe.. anybody listening??

I have in the past few months (weeks actually!!) of preparing seen people craving for that one extra percentile.. whereas i sitting here..am very content with my 89 percentile. Sometimes..i end up doubting myself..do i have it in me...wat it takes to crack the cat..and enter that esteemed institute..known to a layman as IIM. Sometimes it feels..y take all the pain..y not opt for the easier route..have a job in hand..join it and make sum gud money..and then move to greener pastures as and when the opportunity strikes me! But then i feel a little undermined..y cant i do that 2000 people every year succeed in doin.... wat does my future hold in me. Seriously i give a shit about destiny.. you can never get into an IIM unless and until u slog ur arse out!! All said and done..i am still at square one... i dont think i will eva get to say the saying "back to square one" coz i m nt moving ahead. Okie that was a bad one!!

Well for now...all i can do is try to work a little more hard in the month that is left..and then conviniently push it off for the next year..thinking i will crack it the next time...

Well till next time...hope to write in some good progress!!

Adios!!

Raj

No comments: