Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hope is but the dream of those who wake!!

Well to start off with this particular post has been inspired by Omkar parnandiwar's recent post(ya dude givin u ample cheap footage!!).. After going thru his blog I for a minute was left thinking as to what am i gonna do in my future! Hmmm..well i dream about getting a big shot marketing job somewhere!! Maybe end up as a CEO of a company!! But the problem is "mujhe lega kaun?"

I have been proved to be worthless time and again...have no capabilities whatsoever..m gud for nuthing..n the last thing i heard was that they were nominating me for the most lazy person of the year..well I m atlst gud at something!! Every cloud has a silver lining...and my silver lining is that I m pretty confident that i will not end up somewhere bad! I have various options open rite nw in front of me...have secured a job in infosys..(well who hasnt?..lol!!)...have given ma gre...and me and a degree in MS is just a TOEFL away!! I m giving CAT this year..followed by many of its clones..in the coming years..so i pretty much am a jack of all trades...but master of none. :(

The three and a half years i have spent in engg so far have been one of the best I have spent in ma life!! But as Omkar rightly pointed out..I cant be the careless dude i used to be all these times!! I know there is something in store for me..and i have to recognize that something and go for it..full on!! It may sound more like a self motivating essay but then everybody always does a bit os self motivation here and there!!

I have always been playing around with two words...HOPE and DESTINY. Destiny is something that is supposed to be in store for you...seriously i dont believe in all that shit..I like the other word..HOPE...Hope it is that gives you the reason to fight..Hope it is that gives you the reason to dream..and Hope it is that gives you the strength to realise all your aspirations!! Hope reminds me of a movie I had seen a few months ago..Its named "The Shawshank Redemption". It was hope that gave its protagonist the determination to dig a hole thru the prison walls for 19 years!! I mean doesnt that give you goosebumps...a man digging thru a wall every god damn night for 19 god damn years!! His hope was freedom..a chance to roam around freely..a chance to breathe fresh air!!

It is this hope that I have to capitalise on..My hope to get a big shot marketing job..my hope to become the CEO of a company...and my hope to Succeed in life!!

I dunno whether 10 years down the lane..when i look back at this particular post.. I wud have done done atleast 10% of wat i wrote! But one thing is for sure...that whatever 10% I would have done actually..I would have given it my 100%...

There is a maxim which says "Hope is for the weak" I would say.. " Hope is for the bold and determined".

Until next time...remember the following quotes,

Once you choose hope, anything's possible. ~Christopher Reeve


When the world says, "Give up," Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."

There is nothing so well known as that we should not expect something
for nothing - but we all do and call it Hope. ~Edgar Howe

Hope is independent of the apparatus of logic. ~Norman Cousins




ADIOS,
RAJ



1 comment:

bloghetto said...

the hope and destiny part!
SOOOOO true! and awesomely put!!